***Update: Total raised = $1032.00
18 November – 18 December 2020
Drumrollllllll….this year’s Appeal will be a fundraiser for the organisation Support Act, Australia’s only charity delivering crisis relief services to artists, crew and music workers as a result of ill health, injury, a mental health problem, or some other crisis that impacts on their ability to work in music.
Choosing this area for our appeal was a no-brainer…my heart has broken as I’ve read story after story of the way the performance industry has been severely impacted by the COVID-19 shutdowns all over Australia. This appeal is our way of contributing to their support and wellbeing – it is an expression of our love for the work of this industry and appreciation for the value it adds to our lives.
How to Donate
- Email [email protected] and I will send you the bank account details for your transfer.
- Label the transfer “Christmas Appeal” and make it as anonymous as you can.
In 2017, Glengrove Studio launched an annual Christmas appeal in lieu of exchanging gifts. We all have everything we need and this appeal has become an expression of our care for one another as we respond to those in need in our community.
Our history of generosity:
- 2017 – Love Your Sister (cancer research) – $500
- 2018 – Drought Angels (Aussie farmers) – $576
- 2019 – St John’s Care (Christmas hamper groceries) – $110 and 20 bulging shopping bags that I could barely fit into my car!